Friday 10 October 2014

My Plan 3/10/14

My Plan:



track selection:

i'd like to use mostly Dub-Step and mix in some custom beats to compliment the flow of the bass,
throughout the track i'll add in solo parts e.g custom beats, re-sampled parts of a drop and a solo.
In the actual performance i will use about 4 tracks in total but cut the parts out i want and add them together to make my performance a maximum of 6 minutes.

Venue details:


I would like to do my performance in front of a few friends in a small venue, 
preferably 20 people max. But i want to make sure its safe. The venue must have fire exits within close proximity, no smoking, no drinks on the stage and make sure there's room for the audience so they don't get cramped. I would like to have some lights hooked up to the equipment so that as the beat progresses the lights flash, ( as a kick is processed a light pulses). I'll need a good PA and it will be a standing audience. I would need a stage so all the crowd can see my performance and experience the vibe. Time, 8:30 friday december 5th, closing at 9:00 for my solo performance and an hour set with kieran.


Equipment:

i will use the Ableton push pad to make beats as the track progresses and add in samples in an improvised manor. I will be connecting the push to a laptop and have albeton live 9 running. I'll need a big PA set.





1 comment:

  1. Very good work today you worked really well and i can see that you are grasping the finer points of the push,Ableton and your improvising.

    ReplyDelete